Hikari Saki-Hikari Pure White Supplement
Saki-Hikari Pure White Shiroji Maintenance Food with probiotics has been specially developed for the promotion of snow-white Shiroji (the white area of your koi). It contains only carefully selected ingredients and therefore lacks the ingredients which over time cause yellowing of the Shiroji. Ground sesame seeds contain important antioxidants that help the shine of the skin.
- Promotes and maintains a deep, translucent whiteness of the Shiroji
- Carefully selected ingredients avoid gradual Shiroji yellowing
- Milled sesame seed provides antioxidants to improve gloss and luster
- Highly digestible to allow feeding at lower temperatures
- Helps bring Shiroji whiteness to championship potential
Saki-Hikari Pure White contains an extract of Japanese Apricot, a Japanese health food, which naturally contains Apricot-Polyphenol and high content citric acid content. These help to maintain an efficient metabolism. The addition of Hikari-Germ, a viable probiotic that occurs in nature, promotes highly efficient absorption of nutrients and allows for more efficient feeding behavior. Hikari-Germ will quickly colonize the intestines and supports the intestinal flora.
Feeding Guide: To maintain the optimum Shiroji, we recommend using Saki-Hikari Pure White exclusively. The use of other diets with this product, especially color enhancing foods, will significantly reduce the noticeable impact. The Medium Pellet (2.0-5.5 mm) s ideal for Koi longer than 20cm.
- Above 18Â°C (64Â°F), feed 2-4 times daily based on the activity level of your koi.
- Between 12Â°C (54Â°F) and 18Â°C (64Â°F), feed 2 times daily based on the activity level of your koi. For best results, try to feed during the warmest part of the day.
- Between 5Â°C (41Â°F) and 12Â°C (54Â°F), carefully regulate the amount fed based on the activity level of your koi and your pond conditions. Extreme care should be taken to avoid over-feeding in this temperature range.
- Below 5Â°C (41Â°F), stop all feeding.
Ingredients: Fish Meal, Rice Bran, Dried Bakery Product, Soybean Meal, Wheat Germ Meal, Brewers Dried Yeast, Cuttlefish Meal, Vegetable Oil, Dried Seaweed Meal, Lecithin, Milled Sesame Seed, Kale Meal, Probiotics (Dried B. Subtilis Fermentation Product), Pickled Japanese Apricot Extract, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Stabilized Vitamin C), D-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Vitamin A Oil, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Niacin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K), Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Ferrous Sulfate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Cobalt Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Selenium Yeast.
Crude Protein (min) – 37.0%
Crude Fat (min) – 5.0%
Crude Fiber (max) – 1.5%
Moisture (max) – 10.0%
Ash (max) – 15.0%
Phosphorus (max) – 1.2%